All of my previous projects have all been very small scale so I really wanted to do something different and take it outside of the classroom so I decided to blow him up and make him bigger.
Because I had used acrylic paint in my last project Mr. Sands recommended tempera. The colors were perfect because they were bright and intense.I painted him on some poster paper and taped him to the wall in the hallway. Overall I liked the final product. I think it was a very simple project but different. I don't really think I took much of a risk with it as I could have. Of the 5 characteristics I think that my project had a good concept.